About Me

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Another Rant

So hey again. It really means a lot to me if your reading this. So listen. There are so many simmers that are way talented which makes me pretty jealous. I'd love to have all those followers/subscribers/fans/etc. I don't I'm a normal (not very talented) person. I wish I could be talented fast. I'm just not. I guess it means I have to work harder? Or what? I'd like to do my best and have fun with it. I'd like to do collabs/voice overs/etc. It's just NOT.THAT.EASY. So what do I do? Wait? Keep looking? I keep trying and doing new things, but should I just stick with one? It's hard to do that and everything. -_- *sigh*

 idk. Just hear me out. I will be there for you even though you may not be there for me.

Great now I'm sad, so maybe I'll try and listen to music or make some sims. Please comment if you read this. It means a lot.


 Thanks. ;)

2 comments:

  1. N'aw, don't feel bad. Being a custom content creator isn't about competition, or "who's the best", it's about being proud of what you create and sharing it with the world. :)
    & if you want to be better at things, then work harder and put forth more effort than you already are. Practice makes perfect, although nothing is perfect... You get what I mean, though xD.
    Just don't feel bad, I'm sure there's a lot of people who feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Yes I wrote this when I was in a bad mood. xD

    ReplyDelete