About Me

Thursday, December 22, 2011

I apologize for my ranting

SO IGNORE THIS IF YOU DON'T WANNA HEAR DRAMA>:(

ANYWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...............


Bitches at my school are pissing me off the way they act and dress. I really hope karma gets them back. No need to name names. -_- Well also my friends have been 'joking' about me getting run over by a bus. At first it was funny but now it's annoying. I feel like a bad friend and they often keep me out of their conversations saying I cannot 'handle it' and I'm 'immature'. Then, they get me a giant gift for christmas and I don't get them the best so. :( And.........ok, so i feel like i need someone to "vent" to about everything and understand what is happening and can help me with my problems and make me feel wanted, confident, perfect, and beautiful. I also want someone to care for me and like me for who I am. Hold me when I am cold and laugh and stupid jokes. ARGH! I will stay positive though. Sorry if that was a waste of time. I am also a perfectionist and good student who never barely get credit for what I do! I need someone to appreciate me. Plus I like this guy who I'm not sure if he willl like me back and 

Summary:

blahblah (periods) blahblah (boys) blahblah (diary) blahblah (perfect) blahblah (optimistic life)

No comments:

Post a Comment