About Me

Friday, January 20, 2012

Insight to life.

As you may know this is also my personal blog along with sims. So here we go:

I've been 'depressed' lately because I like this guy and keep it bottled up. I will only be seeing him very brief moments now giving me a lack of confidence. The past days have been leaving me half-satisfied. Yet I assume I need to focus on more important things like school. I step back and find myself fine, just need to pull out of some cracks and take detail to small things and enjoy each second. It always gets me in a rut but I do need to think about myself (along with others). I do come first. And one life or another I'm still me. I have all my life left after making careful decisions. As hard as it can be, my patience is key. My time will come.

1 comment:

  1. *Pokes* Umm Hi! :D I'm friend with Bella and I heard you like Minecraft?!?!?!? Awesomes! Message me on my Blog if you ever want to play on a server with me!

    -Shadow

    ReplyDelete